At The Hair Lounge, you are not just a Hairstylist...you are a Salon Professional! Salon Professionals provide guests with a world-class hair experience starting from the moment they step into our salons offering a full menu of cutting, colouring, waxing, and texture services.
- 5+ years in the hairdressing trade
- Must have a passion for people and providing exceptional customer service
- Able and willing to work various schedules including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to show technical skillset in terms of layered cuts, clipper cuts, and basic colour application
- Eligible to work in the UK
What makes us different?
If you have the ambition to become a trainer, we will offer you a training programme to start working with our schools. UK Beauty Schools train over 5000 students each year...
Perm or Self-employment, rates will depend on experience
If you wish, simply email firstname.lastname@example.orgWithin the email please provide a small bio on yourself, along with your CV and confirm you have the prerequisites listed above. We will then review, and if we feel you have the right credentials we follow up with an initial call with one of our partner managers to discuss further.