Prerequisites: Massage Diploma
Duration: 1 Day Course (Practical completed at School - Theory online)
Average Class Size: 4-6
Short Description: his course is open to qualified therapist holding a massage diploma wanting to add a popular treatment.
Model Required: You are required to bring your own model to work on.
FULL BODY MASSAGE Qualification required
At UKBS we offer Diploma Courses that will enable you to start treating as soon as you are qualified. We offer a wide range of support and guidance during your learning process. Our Bamboo Massage course is accredited making it an insurable certificate which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this therapy.
One day insurable Bamboo Massage course - maximum of 4 in a class keeping it small ensuring individual attention
- Salon health, safety & hygiene
- Preparation of work station
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict a Bamboo Massage service
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for a Bamboo Massage service with clients
- Be able to perform a Bamboo Massage service
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients
- You must be able to demonstrate a client consultation
- Carry out a full Bamboo Massage service
Bamboo Massage Agenda
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy & physiology inc skin types / conditions
- Contra-indications inc skin disorders / diseases
- Work Station Preparation
- Bamboo Massage procedures
Before your practical day at the school, we'll provide you access to our online training area. Here you'll have access to all the teaching material required for your chosen course(s).
Humm which gives you 0% finance over 12 months on all orders above £100. Option will appear during the checkout process.
Rated Excellent with Trustpilot reviews